The Archdiocesan Catholic Cemeteries
25800 W 10 Mile Rd
Southfield, MI 48033
Want More Information?
Click to download material below
Holy Sepulchre Brochure
Monday – Sunday
(DST) Summer, Fall: 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
(EST) Winter, Spring: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Daily, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Office: Monday-Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m
Rotunda Mausoleum Chapel
9 a.m., third Friday of each month
The Archdiocesan Catholic Cemeteries, Holy Sepulchre, is an extension of the Catholic Church which ministers to the faithful at significant moments in their lives - primarily the moment of death of a loved one. All services, available to the families and friends of the loved one, are designed to emulate the comfort and compassion of Jesus. Our ministries are rooted in a firm belief in the sacredness of human life.
- Holy Sepulchre is on 350 acres
- Large interior Mausoleum contains glass, bronze, and marble front niches
- Garden Mausoleum with granite niches
- Free standing cremation garden
- Large 12-grave family estate monuments
- Monument cemetery
- 2 grave monument lots
- Large mausoleum contains crypts, niches and private rooms